"Not all those who wander are lost."

J R R Tolkien

HOME...................................................EMAIL: joel.delorme@btopenworld.com............................................. MY WEBSITE

22 December 2010

Touchmark, part two

The three stamps...
I have done a bit more work on creating a touchmark. I  chose two of th stamps I made earlier in the week and tried to improve on them. I partially succeeded, They make better marks, but it's not quite there yet. I made a stamps with my initials JD. That marks quite well, because the lines are thinner, The D is a bit wonky, as it's more difficult to do the inside of the letter. The S stamp leaves a nice mark I think.

They all can be improved upon and I'll continue to work to improve them, while I try and think up a touchmark design for myself.


...and the marks they makes.

No comments:

Post a Comment